Many organizations benefit from having an experienced outside perspective from an expert who is trained in reinforcing the tactics learned in the Transformational QPQ Selling course. Many of the concepts, tactics and the approach in general are very different. Sales professionals and managers find tremendous value in reviewing their opportunities and sales pursuits regularly to receive advice from an expert outside perspective. At the same time they discover new ways to leverage their new found TQPQ knowledge.
Sales Builders provides you access to world class capabilities that have guided companies through IPOs, private sales, turnarounds and building the company through development. With consulting, the coaching, training, mentoring, strategy and processes are tailored for unique market challenges and organizational issues.
Today's markets are highly competitive and volatile. They are moving at "Internet Speed". To survive and prosper in this environment they must continuously:
- Clarify their vision
- Evolve and validate their strategy
- Implement the best sales and marketing practices tailored for their strategy and marketplace
- Execute the strategy
There is no time or investor willingness for a "learn it as you go" strategy.
Sales Builders consulting provides you access to World Class Capabilities that have guided companies through IPOs, private sales, turnarounds and just building the company. Because it is consulting, the coaching, training, mentoring, strategy and sales processes are tailored for your unique market challenges and organizational issues. "We are seeing that market leaders in all industries are increasingly using consulting as a way to build and sustain competitive advantage," says Dennis Torkko of Arthur Anderson Contract Services.
- Improve Business Focus
- Access to World-Class Capabilities
- Accelerated Reengineering Benefits
- Shared Risks
- Free Resources for Other Purposes
- Reduce or Control Operating Costs
- Make Capital Funds Available
- Cash Infusion
- Resources Not Available Internally
- Function Difficult or Out of Control
- Does your vision have focus and do your employees and customers understand it?
- Is your strategy up to date and does it have 100% focus?
- Is your vision, strategy, marketing and sales 100% aligned or are they going in different directions?
- Is your sales process giving you the strategic information you need to manage the company and satisfy investors?
- Are you meeting your sales projections consistently?
If your answer to any of these questions is not a solid "Yes", let us help you chart a course to sales success.
Our success completely depends on your success.
For additional information on our consulting services, contact us.
Contact Sales Builders for a free Assessment Outline.